For the first time in Kuwait, Google Pay is now available in Ooredoo App.
• Bill payment and recharge: Now for the first time, you can pay your bill or recharge using Google Pay
• Online offer: Now for the first time, you can purchase add-ons using Google Pay
• Nojoom: Now for the first time, you can purchase Nojoom points using Google Pay
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google. It allows users to make payments through their mobile phones, tablets, or watches using their credit or debit cards.
Yes, Google Pay can be used on Ooredoo Kuwait purchases on various items, subscriptions and services.
To set up Google Pay for in-app payments, you need to have a Google account and add your payment card details to your Google Pay account. Then, when you make an in-app purchase, simply select Google Pay as your payment method and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Yes, Google Pay uses multiple layers of security to protect your payment information, including encryption, tokenization, and fraud monitoring. This means that your payment information is kept safe and secure when you use Google Pay on Ooredoo Kuwait App payments.
No, there are no fees charged by Google for using Google Pay for in-app payments.
1. You confirm your Debit/Credit card is active on Google Pay.
2. You may need to contact your Bank to authorize your card for use with Google Pay.
3. You can reach us for support.
1. Open a browser, like Google Chrome and sign in to your Google Account.
2. In the "Security" section, find "Your devices." Select Manage devices.
3. Select the lost phone. You'll see the last time the device was used.
4. Next to "Account Access”, select “Sign out”. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove access to your Google Account and connected apps on your device.
Your feedback is very important to us!