1. Color availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
2. Gorilla Glass 7 available only on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
3. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note20's screen size is 6.7" in the full rectangle and 6.6" with accounting for the rounded corners and Galaxy Note20 Ultra's screen size is 6.9" in the full rectangle and 6.8" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
4. 1500 nits display only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
5. 120Hz display only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
6. Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra S Pen latency may vary due to technological differences. S Pen latency may vary by app.
7. S Pen's operable distance extends approximately 10 meters from the device in open space. Control range may vary depending on surroundings and other factors.
8. Network or Wi-Fi connection required. All devices must be logged in to the same Samsung Account.
9. Installing Samsung Notes on PC is required prior to use.
10. Samsung DeX wireless connection is available on smart TVs that support Phone Screen mirroring only. (For the optimal experience, use on Samsung Smart TVs launched 2019 or later.)
11. Certain apps may not run or require separate license (for purchase) on Samsung DeX.
12. Requires optimal 5G connection. 5G services are only supported in 5G network enabled locations. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
13. Requires optimal network connection. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
14. Galaxy Note20's Hybrid Optic Zoom combines high-resolution image sensor and lens.
15. Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
16. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4170mAh for Galaxy Note20 and 4370mAh for Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
17. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics in USA and UK in July, 2020 with pre-release versions of SM-N980, SM-N981, SM-N985, SM-N986 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
18. Based on Super Fast Charging results from internal Samsung lab tests, conducted with in-box charger while it has 0% of power remaining, with all the services, features, and screen turned off. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors.
19. Super Fast Charging available with the charger included in box.
20. Wireless Charger sold separately. Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed. Wireless charging under 5W (Normal-mode) is compatible with WPC.
21. Limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, Fold, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
22. Accessories sold separately. Model and color availability may vary by country or carrier.
23. IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
24. Some of the listed components, including cover and protective film, may not be available depending on the model you purchase or the country or region you live in. Excluding cover, white components only available with white devices and all other device colors will receive black components in box.